Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I think this might be the last post

All things have their time and place...a niche in the continum where the exist and then a space where they don't. And I think I have reached that place with this blog. I needed it to work out a lot of things, to rant to rave. I needed it for all the things that went unsaid too.

But it's September '06. Mike Boogie's won Big Brother All Stars and I'm still in my increasingly undesireable job at Megabucks Industries. This blog is feeling tired and ready to retire right now and I'm also at a place where I can say thanks and good by. I'll leave it up for a while...until I can figure out how to archive it somewhere off of the net. It's been fun. But it's time to move on.


Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home